Providing the Highest Quality Healthcare and Housing for Those with Cognitive Impairment
Opening October, 2017!
Welcome toEmerald Place
Emerald Place is Anthem Memory’s newest memory care community, scheduled to open in Glenview in 2017. It has been planned with the utmost attention to detail, all elements coming together to provide the latest in technology and therapies, delivered by a caring and compassionate staff. Anthem has selected the best and brightest talent in the field of Alzheimer’s and dementia care to join the Emerald Place team. This, along with the Anthem Memory Care progressive, person-centered programs, promises an environment for your loved one that surpasses all others.
Meet our Executive Director, Michael Zywicki
When you come to visit, I look forward to sharing my passion and story with you. I am not your typical Executive Director, I bring a unique background from being raised in a Long Term Care Community.
When you walk through our community, I think you will quickly see that our priority is programming around the individuality of our residents. Our program is dedicated to incorporate a social and caring environment that encompasses the personality of our residents.
Please let us know how we can serve you. Whether looking for more information, or wanting to take a tour, we are here as a resource.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
From Edens Expy:
- Head North on I-94 W - 2.1 mi
- Take exit 35 for Old Orchard Rd - 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Old Orchard Rd (signs for National-Louis University) - 0.8 mi
- Turn right onto Harms Rd - 0.4 mi
- Turn left at first cross street onto Glenview Rd - 1.8 mi
- Turn right onto Lehigh Ave - 1.1 mi
- Turn right onto Chestnut Ave - 0.3 mi
- Arrive at Emerald Place on the right