Innovative Memory Care
Specializing in Dementia and Alzheimer's
Welcome toWillowbrook Place
Located in a natural, residential setting, Willowbrook Place has created a memory care environment that our residents and their families like to say is “just right.” We believe this perfect balance is due to our commitment to create a more natural homelike atmosphere, where individuals with cognitive impairment can feel comfortable and more open to the world around them. A kind and supportive atmosphere, with a team of highly skilled and passionate caregivers who are dedicated to memory care, is what you will find when you pass through our doors.
Meet our Executive Director, Jay Johnson
I would like to personally welcome you to Willowbrook Place.
I look forward to meeting and sharing my 25 years of memory care experience. We would love to show you around our community and introduce you to our person-centered care programs. Each is designed to not only provide for physical needs, but to recognize the history and individual preferences of each of our residents.
Willowbrook Place is known as a resource for memory care expertise in the Littleton, Colorado area. We invite you to join us for our inclusive and informational support groups, educational seminars or any of our "Better Together" intergenerational activities.
Please contact us for more information, or to arrange a visit. We are happy to assist you and look forward to sharing our passion with you.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
From US-285 S:
- Head south on S Santa Fe Dr toward W Harvard Ave - 1.3 mi
- Keep left to stay on S Santa Fe Dr - 0.3 mi
- Use the right lane to take the U.S. 285 S ramp to Hampden - 0.2 mi
- Continue onto US-285 S - 5.4 mi
- Take the CO-391/Kipling St exit - 0.2 mi
- Follow S Kipling St to S Kipling Pkwy - 2.3 mi
- Use the right lane to turn onto S Kipling Pkwy - 394 ft
- Continue onto S Kipling St - 2.2 mi
- Arrive at Willowbrook Place on the right