Innovative Memory Care
Specializing in Dementia and Alzheimer's
Welcome toEmerald Place
Emerald Place is our newest memory care community, located in Glenview. It was planned and built with the utmost attention to detail, all elements coming together to provide the latest in technology and therapies, delivered by a caring and compassionate staff. You will find a team who is dedicated to providing the highest in quality Alzheimer’s and dementia care for our residents. This, along with the Anthem Memory Care progressive, person-centered programs, promises an environment for your loved one that surpasses all others.
Meet our Executive Director, Caitlin Terrell
Welcome to Emerald Place!
As a licensed Clinical Social Worker with years working in post-acute care and memory care, I strongly believe in the preservation of dignity, self-respect and individual rights in a loving and caring environment.
I understand that the changes of dementia are both physically and emotionally challenging. I want you to know that we are here for you every step of the way.
At Emerald Place we are dedicated to a compassionate and personalized approach where your loved one’s needs will always come first. I invite you to come and feel the compassion in our community and to learn more about how we can best meet your family’s needs.
Take a virtual tour of our community!
MAP & DIRECTIONS
From Edens Expy:
- Head North on I-94 W - 2.1 mi
- Take exit 35 for Old Orchard Rd - 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Old Orchard Rd (signs for National-Louis University) - 0.8 mi
- Turn right onto Harms Rd - 0.4 mi
- Turn left at first cross street onto Glenview Rd - 1.8 mi
- Turn right onto Lehigh Ave - 1.1 mi
- Turn right onto Chestnut Ave - 0.3 mi
- Arrive at Emerald Place on the right