Innovative Memory Care
Specializing in Dementia and Alzheimer's
Welcome toGreenridge Place
Greenridge Place is a memory care community for healing, and for re-establishing connections between you and your loved one. Regardless of the degree of memory impairment, we have created an environment that will help each of our residents to reach their full potential. Our unique floor plans encourages freedom of movement in a safe setting designed specifically for memory care. Person-centered activity programs and an impressive roster of events and classes make Greenridge Place a true standout among others, and a standard bearer in care for individuals with cognitive impairment.
Meet Our Executive Director, Lisa Anderson
Take a virtual tour of our community!
News & Events
MAP & DIRECTIONS
From US-36 W:
- Head West on US-36 W - 4.0 mi
- Take the Church Ranch Blvd exit - 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto W 104th Ave - 0.1 mi
- Continue onto Church Ranch Blvd - 0.9 mi
- Turn left onto W 101st Ave - 135 ft
- Turn left to stay on W 101st Ave - 102 ft
- Arrive at Greenridge Place on the right