We are proud to announce that our Anthem Memory Care community, Chelsea Place, in Aurora, Colorado has been selected as a "Caring Star of 2017” for service excellence in memory care for two years in a row!
Here’s what this means to those seeking exemplary care for a loved one:
- A 5-star rating was given to Chelsea Place (the highest possible score).
- Chelsea Place has a high volume of positive online reviews.
- Chelsea Place was one of only three communities in Colorado to receive the award.
- Out of thousands of communities across the nation, Chelsea Place was one of only 390 communities to receive the award.
“With the number of Coloradans with dementia expected to increase over 37% by 2025, more families are searching for innovative care,” said David Hoppe, Chelsea Place executive director. “We believe the Caring Star award highlights our commitment to providing excellence, meaning and purpose to those with the disease as well as support and resources for family members. We are the only Colorado memory care community to win this important award for two years in a row.”
The positive feedback that led to Chelsea Place being a Caring Star of 2017 includes:
- “The caregivers at Chelsea Place are wonderful. They treat the residents like family.”
- “I never knew this level of care and expertise existed for people with Alzheimer’s – Chelsea Place sets a high standard for what is possible.”
- “Chelsea Place is a great community. The staff is very caring and understanding.”
"Congratulations to Chelsea Place for achieving this award," said Karen Cassel, Caring.com CEO. "This important milestone speaks volumes about the positive difference Chelsea Place is making in serving older adults, and we join with the local community in celebrating their accomplishment."
Americans are increasingly seeking insights provided by online reviews to help guide important senior care decisions for aging or ailing loved ones. Now entering its sixth year, the Caring Stars annual list helps consumers reliably narrow senior living options for their loved ones to the most-acclaimed communities – particularly as they gather for the holidays and discover increased or urgent senior care needs.
Kudos to the team at Chelsea Place and all the great work they are doing! We’re proud of all of our Anthem Memory Care communities and their dedication to protect, engage and love our residents. Our experienced, caring teams and beautifully designed communities are helping to shape a dynamic new generation of memory care.
Above photo is of David Hoppe, Executive Director of Chelsea Place, and a resident.